That's look great that people would love to share their educational matters and experience on internet, this would be good for readers who must face again this issues in their projects.
I am a visual artist and musician based in Toronto. I have moved here recently from Xalapa, Veracruz where I was for the last ten years. This is a selection of my recent graphic art. I am primarily a printmaker but also work in other mediums which I often combine, such as stencil, encuastic and egg tempera.
You can see more of my work at www.alecdempster.com and contact me at anona18@yahoo.com.
Those Day of the Dead altars are wonderful! I love your work!
ReplyDeleteDay of the dead installation at the Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art <--
ReplyDeletethat's what i was looking for
Research Proposal
That's look great that people would love to share their educational matters and experience on internet, this would be good for readers who must face again this issues in their projects.
Delete